[Vserver] "Unsupported packaging method"

From: Marcus Mülbüsch <mmb1312_at_mark5.de>
Date: Thu 18 Jan 2007 - 10:58:27 GMT

I just wanted to create a vserver under Gentoo with

> vserver name build [...] -- -d gentoo -t /path/to/template

and got a

>Unsupported packaging method: application/empty (application/x-bzip2)

Googling around in 13thfloor irc-logfiles showed that someone else had
the problem, but it seems it wasn't solved.

But it was as simple as removing the trailing space...

It seems that by copy-and-pasting from Windows' notepad a space was
inserted, i.e. the command was "/path/to/template ".

Hope that helps somebody.

Marcus