Re: [Vserver] IPTABLES inside vserver guests (experimental version)

From: Cryptronic <mail_at_cryptronic.de>
Date: Thu 23 Nov 2006 - 21:24:47 GMT

Hi Andre,

as you might know, there is a Webinterface to managed vserver called openvcp
(http://www.openvcp.org).
Because, I am a developer of the Webinterface I want to ask you whether we
could work together to implement this in our Webinterface?

best regards
Oliver Werner aka cryptronic

--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen