[Vserver] IPTABLES inside vserver guests (experimental version)

From: Andre Bruce <abruce_at_ig.com.br>
Date: Thu 23 Nov 2006 - 19:53:18 GMT

Hello,

We are developing a client/server (host/guest) application which makes
it possible for a guest to run a "virtual" iptables (the guest
application should replace the offical iptables binary).
This project is still at experimental stage and may not work as
expected, so use it at your own risk.

You are welcome to post your problems and sugestions so we can fix the
code and get it 100%. :)

The files and instructions can be downloaded at:
http://www.virtuaserver.com.br/forum/viewtopic.php?p=215

If you want to contact me directly (not through this list), please use
the forum or the e-mail abruce @__at__@ virtuaserver.com.br.

--
André Bruce - abruce @__at__@ virtuaserver.com.br
http://www.virtuaserver.com.br