[Vserver] LSM'07

From: Gaétan RYCKEBOER <gaetan_at_ryckeboer.org>
Date: Thu 09 Nov 2006 - 17:12:03 GMT

Second try.
Herbert Poetzl wrote :
> On Thu, Nov 09, 2006 at 09:26:14AM +0100, Gaétan RYCKEBOER wrote:
>> Hi.
>> I'm working on Libre Software Meeting '07 (RMLL), which may occur in
>> july, and will be in the town of Amiens, in France as usual.
>>
>> I am the leader of the conferences cycle about clustering and
>> virtualization.
> interesting topic (recently) it seems ...

>> For this topic, I would have one or two persons able to make a
>> keynote about vServers, and would be able to organize a meeting
>> between some of the open source actors of clustering & virtualization.
> sounds interesting ...

>> Would you be interested in ?
> definitely!

>> Will you be able to travel to Amiens in France for July ?
> basically I'm in, if the travel expenses and
> the accomodation will be covered (somehow)
It may... but I don't know if it will.
For the moment, I prefer say no, it won't. But In April, I will have the
definitive financial plan, and I will know how many money is allocated
to the topic.
Is there anybody, with enough skills, ability to speak, and an official
accreditation from the team, in france or at least in western europe,
able to come to Amiens ?
If not, or if you are the better speaker available, where do you live
exactly ?

There is nothing closed, because last years, at least Jacques Gelinas
had his travel ticket paied.

>> Thanks in advance.
>>
>> PS: i'm a regular reader of the mailing list.
>> And I'm not able to properly configure my fingers & Keyboard.
>> I changed the badly labelled subject.
> yeah, and as we figured, you like to hijack threads too :)
Grmbl ! The topic is not changed, and I forgot to delete the In-Reply.

> please try to avoid it in the future, there are folks
> who actually use threaded email clients ...
I do, and I am very sorry to have bothered you...

Excuse me. I won't do it in the future... I hope :)

--
"L'erreur est humaine, mais pour un véritable désastre, rien ne
  remplace un ordinateur."