Re: [Vserver] CIFS in guests [was: NFS mounts in guests [was: how to set capabilities in Debian]]

From: Herbert Poetzl <herbert_at_13thfloor.at>
Date: Thu 09 Nov 2006 - 15:45:41 GMT

On Thu, Nov 09, 2006 at 09:26:14AM +0100, Gaétan RYCKEBOER wrote:
> Hi.
>
> I'm working on Libre Software Meeting '07 (RMLL), which may occur in
> july, and will be in the town of Amiens, in France as usual.
>
> I am the leader of the conferences cycle about clustering and
> virtualization.

interesting topic (recently) it seems ...

> For this topic, I would have one or two persons able to make a
> keynote about vServers, and would be able to organize a meeting
> between some of the open source actors of clustering & virtualization.

sounds interesting ...

> Would you be interested in ?

definitely!

> Will you be able to travel to Amiens in France for July ?

basically I'm in, if the travel expenses and
the accomodation will be covered (somehow)

> Thanks in advance.
>
> PS: i'm a regular reader of the mailing list.

> And I'm not able to properly configure my fingers & Keyboard.

> I changed the badly labelled subject.

yeah, and as we figured, you like to hijack threads too :)

please try to avoid it in the future, there are folks
who actually use threaded email clients ...

TIA,