Re: [Vserver] Slides presenting Linux VServer

From: Xavier Montagutelli <xavier.montagutelli_at_unilim.fr>
Date: Wed 14 Jun 2006 - 10:37:16 BST

On Wednesday 14 June 2006 01:12, Herbert Poetzl wrote:
> On Tue, Jun 13, 2006 at 04:24:43PM +0200, Xavier Montagutelli wrote:
> > For those interested, I have written a presentation (in
> > PowerPoint ... sorry) about Linux VServer : in french, under
> > GNU/FDL. I hope it's not full of errors ! I put a link under
> > http://linux-vserver.org/Documentation
>
> hmm, maybe you should convert it to pdf or something
> not as proprietary as ppt, anyways, wouldn't allow
> me to read/check it either, as I'm not good at french

I posted it in PPT format because I want people to be able to make changes,
and there are animations (to explain what is a chroot, how contexts work to
mask processes) not rendered when I convert it in PDF (with PDFCreator).

I put it also in PDF
http://www.unilim.fr/dokuwiki/lib/exe/fetch.php?id=systeme%3Avserver%3Aaccueil&media=systeme:vserver:presentation-vserver.pdf

If people are interested, I can try (= take time) to translate it.

--
Xavier Montagutelli                      Tel : +33 (0)5 55 45 77 20
Service Commun Informatique              Fax : +33 (0)5 55 45 75 95