Re: [Vserver] kde and ltsp on a guest

From: Oliver Welter <mail_at_oliwel.de>
Date: Sat 04 Mar 2006 - 12:35:00 GMT

Hi Chris,

as all guest use the "original" kernel more or less directly, there is
almost no performance loss and even no networking latency.
But you might run into problems regardig proper rights that X needs on
the kernel to run the grafics card - I am not that deep in the stuff to
give you adequate advise on this - but I think there are several people
here who can...
If you get this up and running - I would appreciate to see your resukts
on the wiki or here on the list (have the same need but didnt spend any
efforts so long..)

Oliver

--
Diese Nachricht wurde digital unterschrieben
oliwel's public key: http://www.oliwel.de/oliwel.crt