[Vserver] increased security models

From: Attila Csipa <plists_at_prometheus.org.yu>
Date: Wed 01 Feb 2006 - 12:01:50 GMT

I'd like some input or suggestions or combining vservers with some security
related patches. I've used vservers and grsecurity (on separate machines),
and have dabbed in adamantix-style RSBAC with the debian provided patch
package, but I don't have a deep enough vserver knowledge to know what are
the 'official' vserver recommendations and which things it mixes well with,
and which it doesn't. I'm aware that using vservers in itself solves a lot of
problems chroot-wise, but it would still be nice to have pax, etc inside the
vservers. So if you have some recommendations or thoughts about this I'd be
glad to hear them.