Re: [Vserver] Logo design

From: Herbert Poetzl <herbert_at_13thfloor.at>
Date: Wed 18 Jan 2006 - 00:26:32 GMT

On Tue, Jan 17, 2006 at 09:08:25PM +0100, Joep Gommers wrote:
> Dear list,
>
> I realize its a bit late, Herbert pointed me towards a old post about
> logo's. I'm kinda in a rush, but spend a few minutes on some brainfarts for
> a VServer logo. Please take a look, and give your opinion. The logo's itself
> arent really logo's yet, just some ideas/feelings. Please tell me what pages
> or pictures you like, so i can continue with those. Ill be doing further
> design tomorrow.

thanks a lot, I really liked the small ones on page
9 of 11 (maybe making some pngs with different url
just for viewing would be simpler, but vector graphics
are preferred in the end, because they can be easily
resized and adjusted) especially the blue one looks
very appealing to me, except for the font, which IMHO
is somewhat unbalanced ...

maybe the same with Helvetica or similar, maybe even
bold and/or compressed one ...

thanks,
Herbert