Re: [Vserver] Hidden mount - how?

From: Guenther Fuchs <vserver_at_muh.at>
Date: Wed 28 Dec 2005 - 15:44:46 GMT

Hi there,

on Wednesday, December 28, 2005 at 16:38 there was posted:

HP> 'define' hide ...

As you defined: "Not visible" to the mount command.

HP> if you want to have mount not show it, just remove the entry from
HP> the mtab (or mount it with -n)

How can this be done by specifying it in the config "fstab"? Sorry for
stupid questioning, never fiddled on that ...

HP> if you want to hide that fact from /proc/mounts then it's getting
HP> trickier ...

That's not necessary for me as /proc/mounts hide original path's from
the host server ;-)

--
regards,
Guenther Fuchs