Re: [Vserver] can i install fedora core 4 in a vserver using the cds

From: Michael S. Zick <mszick_at_morethan.org>
Date: Fri 23 Dec 2005 - 10:27:13 GMT

On Fri December 23 2005 03:56, Michael S. Zick wrote:

> > > i have downlaoded a mandeake tar from
> > > http://free.oszoo.org/download.html.

Is that the link you used?
Those packages are specials for a different kind of virtual server.

Under linux-vserver, use the standard distribution stuff.
The home page for Fedora downloads is:
<http://fedora.redhat.com/>

Distribution's install guide starts here:
<http://fedora.redhat.com/docs/fedora-install-guide-en/>

I do not know what part of those instructions would be your
starting point.

Mike