Re: [Vserver] gentoo util-vserver -r5 problem

From: Chuck <chuck_at_sbbsnet.net>
Date: Sun 30 Oct 2005 - 16:52:42 GMT

On Sunday 30 October 2005 11:33 am, Enrico Scholz wrote:

is there any difference between the util-veserver packages i can download and
the ones emerged via Gentoo portage? I use genoo and have always gotten this
pkg from portage. If there is no difference, then I will download and try it
otherwise I will wait till its avail in portage. don't want to break
anything.

> chuck@sbbsnet.net (Chuck) writes:
>
> > phoenix rio # /etc/init.d/vservers start
> > * Unhiding /proc entries ...
> > [ ok ]
> > * Starting vservers of type 'default' ...
> > * ns1 starting
> > make: *** No rule to make target `..stamp', needed by `.ns2.stamp'.
> > make: Target `all' not remade because of errors.
>
> Please test it again with 0.30.209; I added some more diagnostics there
> and fixed behavior with empty or comment lines. 0.30.208 contained a bug
> but it should affect 'stop' only.
>

> Enrico

Chuck
"...and the hordes of M$*ft users descended upon me in their anger,
and asked 'Why do you not get the viruses or the BlueScreensOfDeath
or insecure system troubles and slowness or pay through the nose
for an OS as *we* do?!!', and I answered...'I use Linux'. "
The Book of John, chapter 1, page 1, and end of book