RE: [Vserver] I would like to know how to build a FC4 template

From: <smagnuson_at_forzani.com>
Date: Tue 18 Oct 2005 - 20:48:49 BST

I get the same error. I just touch an empty file by that name and it works. you get an error at the end indicating a issue with the conf file but seeing as I don't use it I have not been concerned.

I was under the impression that the .conf file in question is legacy. More experienced vserver folks should probably correct/confirm this.

sudo vserver vcrux02 build -m skeleton -n vcrux02 --context 200 --hostname vcrux02.corporate.net --interface xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx --netdev eth0 --netmask 255.255.255.0 --initstyle plain
sudo touch /etc/vservers/vcrux01.conf
sudo vserver-copy vcrux01 vcrux02

later
sig