From: Andreas John (lists_at_aj.net-lab.net)
Date: Fri 05 Aug 2005 - 20:20:45 BST

Hello!

my secondy trivial question is about a context.
I used context "42" for vserver build. I assume every context can be
associated with certain rights, i.e. linux capabilities. So do I have to
set an own context for every guest or do I set up a one context for
every "class" of vhost?

So, if my first guest is called "foo" with context "42" and I create a
second one called e.g. "OBORONA" - do I set this also to conext "42" or
better a "17" to avoid access to the same devices?

Rgds,
Andreas