From: Andreas John (lists_at_aj.net-lab.net)
Date: Fri 05 Aug 2005 - 20:09:31 BST

Hello!

I just built an vserver guest image with Debian etch and the bootstrap
method (with vs20 and alpaha 208 utils). I'm fiddeling around to get a
cool guest working.

At the time I'm stuck with rebooting - I copied
/usr/lib/util-vserver/legacy/vreboot to /var/lib/vservers/foo/sbin/reboot

but this seems to be legacy:

foo:/# reboot
connect /dev/reboot (No such file or directory)

Or did I forget to set the security "context"?

Couldn't find the info on the wiki. I also wonder why no one made a
"util-vserver-guest.deb" with all the stuff a guest needs.

rgds,
Andreas