From: Matthew Nuzum (matt.followers_at_gmail.com)
Date: Tue 19 Jul 2005 - 18:45:57 BST

> > When WhiteBox Enterprise Linux is like RHEL, you should now
> > be able to create new vservers with
> >
> > | # vserver ... build -m yum ... -- -d wbel4
> >
> > out-of-the-box (although it is strongly recommended to patch yum).
>
> Okay - I'll try to see if I can get something up and running ... Otherwise
> I'll be back for more info ;-)

I may be wrong, but I think that WBEL uses Yum as the backend to up2date.
Up2date by default is hardwired to RH servers, so they changed it to work
the same but use yum instead.

I might be mixing this up with one of the other RHEL clones, so forgive me
if I'm off on this.
Ah, just confirmed: http://www.whiteboxlinux.org/faq.html
WBEL does use yum, which means I'm not crazy.

--
Matthew Nuzum <matt_at_followers.net>
www.followers.net - Makers of "Elite Content Management System"