From: Nicolas Costes (nicolas.costes_at_iut-laroche.univ-nantes.fr)
Date: Tue 19 Jul 2005 - 18:32:17 BST

Le mardi 19 Juillet 2005 07:33, Herbert Poetzl a écrit :
> it will take a few more days (maybe a fortnight) until
> we are convinced that it is _final_ and 2.0 will then
> be release (of course, shortly after that release, a lot
> of bugs/issues will be discovered, when the folks waiting
> for a stable release start using it, instead of testing
> the release candidates :)

(Lol.)

I'd like to help by testing the last rc (At home, it's holiday time here).
But the problem is that apart from creating a vserver, starting it and
applause, I don't really know what can be done to _really_ test it...

Is there a check-list somewhere ? Some specific torture tests you'd like to be
run ? Would it be interresting to create a "torture" documentation on the
wiki ?

--
Brigandage et truandage politique sont
les deux gamelles de la France. SIM