From: Marc Fournier (fournie_at_gmx.net)
Date: Tue 21 Jun 2005 - 08:24:55 BST

Hello,

> Did you compile the legacy kernel API options into the kernel when you
> made it?

Yes I did:

admin_at_arbizon:~$ zgrep -i vserver /proc/config.gz
CONFIG_VSERVER=y
# Linux VServer
CONFIG_VSERVER_LEGACY=y
CONFIG_VSERVER_LEGACYNET=y
CONFIG_VSERVER_PROC_SECURE=y
CONFIG_VSERVER_HARDCPU=y
# CONFIG_VSERVER_HARDCPU_IDLE is not set
# CONFIG_VSERVER_DEBUG is not set

And I am using legacy config files (I get warnings every time y start or
stop a vserver). Do you think this might be causing the problem ?

Thanks !
Marc