From: Commission Scolaire de Laval Laval (csdlaval_at_hotmail.com)
Date: Tue 19 Apr 2005 - 15:50:20 BST

I believe I'm experiencing problems with my vserver since I miss a great
amount of commands, like "passwd" and "rpm" for example. I'd like to know
what I did wrong.
I'm using fedora core 3, vserver utils 0.30.205, and I have built my server
with this command:

vserver vserv1 build -m apt-rpm --hostname test --interface
eth0:10.99.1.16/16 -d fc3

Please ask me questions about my setup if the information provided here is
insufficient.
Thank you