From: Herbert Poetzl (herbert_at_13thfloor.at)
Date: Sun 20 Feb 2005 - 01:03:22 GMT

Hi Community!

yesterday evening I had the pleasure to meet with
Serguei Beloussov. we had excellent Dinner at the
'Schnitzelwirt' where we talked about - who would
have guessed - different virtualization techniques
and various commercial and non commercial products
in this area ...

he clearly pointed out that his company has some
interest, that virtualization techniques - like the
one linux-vserver uses - 'gain momentum' in the face
of system emulators like VMware(tm) and partitioning
approaches like Xen. he also told me that they are
watching this project very closely and that, while
it is small compared to their products, it's quite
interesting ...

after that we had some fun with Billards (Carambol)
and right afterwards I was basically offered a job
where I would be able to do some kernel development
and get payed for doing so ...

let me know what you think!

TIA,