From: Herbert Poetzl (herbert_at_13thfloor.at)
Date: Sun 06 Feb 2005 - 00:18:46 GMT

On Fri, Feb 04, 2005 at 05:19:52PM +0100, Holger.Manthey_at_Bertelsmann.de wrote:
> Thank you, i got it. I traced the vlimit command. Valid keywords are:
> (cpu, fsize, data, stack, core, rss, nproc, nofile, memlock, as, locks)
> with a suffix (.soft, .hard, .min)

hehe, good work ... btw, the page for the alpha-util-vserver
on the linux-vserver wiki (http://linux-vserver.org/)

 http://linux-vserver.org/alpha+util-vserver

ha a link to the 'Flower Page' which contains (a slightly
outdated) version of the 'new style' config ...

 http://www.tu-chemnitz.de/~ensc/util-vserver/doc/conf/configuration.html

which contains 'links' to the various flags and relevant
sections in the code ...