From: Oliver Welter (mail_at_oliwel.de)
Date: Thu 27 Jan 2005 - 14:01:40 GMT

Hi Folks,

I have a question on building new vserver...

My scenario: I have "/vservers/template" with a ready-to-run Suse inside
and want to create new vServer instance from it. So this means copying
over the whole directory to a new one, modifiy some configfiles inside
and create a config entry for the server.

I found the page about "vskel" but cant fetch the programm becsue all
links are broken. Beside this does not fit exectly what I need....

The only-help of "vserver build" shows up a type "copy" what does what I
need, but I cant call it because it seems not to be included in the
alpha utils

Oliver

--
Diese Nachricht wurde digital unterschrieben
oliwel's public key: http://www.oliwel.de/oliwel.crt