From: Dariush Pietrzak (eyck_at_ghost.anime.pl)
Date: Fri 07 Jan 2005 - 09:22:33 GMT

> If for one am not willing to move my stable boxes to 2.6 kernels until I
> am quite sure of their stability.
 here here,
> I'm just staring to move to 1.27 with the 2.4.27 kernel.
 IIRC there were known problems with 1.27, not to mention security issues
with 2.4.27.

 anyhoo, what about 1.2.10 as suggested by someone else?

 I'm planning on moving to 2.6 this summer, which means that some production
boxes will stay on 2.4 at least until winter/next year.

--
Key fingerprint = 40D0 9FFB 9939 7320 8294  05E0 BCC7 02C4 75CC 50D9
We're giving you a new chance in life, and an opportunity