From: Kilian Krause (kk_at_verfaction.de)
Date: Mon 27 Dec 2004 - 15:30:25 GMT

hi Stephen,

Am Montag, den 27.12.2004, 08:49 -0500 schrieb Stephen Frost:
> * Kilian Krause (kk_at_verfaction.de) wrote:
> > We'd appreciate if you could go through the TODO and help us with the
> > open questions.
>
> Just as another (very) interested Debian developer-

welcome to the troups. Feel free to testdrive my packages and comment on
them or send me a patch. =)

> The graphviz stuff sounds new, I don't recall seeing it when I did
> 0.30.195.. In general I'd say either remove it or use something free to
> build it.

copying from the specfile i have included "make doc" which wasn't/isn't
present in the upstream deb. Thus my question here if running this is
required at all or if so cannot be moved to the dist packaging.

> For the documentation- create a seperate -doc package that's arch: all,
> then building the documentation isn't as much of an issue.

sure. If you have something handy like your old deb, feel free to mail
me the patch or deb..

--
Best regards,
 Kilian