From: Stephen Frost (sfrost_at_snowman.net)
Date: Mon 27 Dec 2004 - 13:49:39 GMT

* Kilian Krause (kk_at_verfaction.de) wrote:
> We'd appreciate if you could go through the TODO and help us with the
> open questions.

Just as another (very) interested Debian developer-

The graphviz stuff sounds new, I don't recall seeing it when I did
0.30.195.. In general I'd say either remove it or use something free to
build it.

For the documentation- create a seperate -doc package that's arch: all,
then building the documentation isn't as much of an issue.

        Stephen