From: Konrad Korzeniowski (konrad_at_pandur.net)
Date: Wed 20 Oct 2004 - 09:30:47 BST

Hi,

Mike Fischer wrote:
> Anyone have some pointers what I should look at that can make keeping
> all this data synchronous easy?

I'm using drbd. It is quite reliable.

> I am now looking into rsync, but I had problems in the past with it not
> being able to handle really large amounts of data.
> Might be the new version has got this issue fixed.

Not sure if drbd will do with such amounts. Using it with 14GB partitions.

I've posted brief description of my config (2 physical machines,
2 vservers over 2 drbd partitions, managed by heartbeat) on this group,
please search list archive (2004-08-04).

If you need some help/advice let me know.

rgrds.,
Konrad