From: Ramiro Brito Willmersdorf (rbw_at_demec.ufpe.br)
Date: Tue 22 Jun 2004 - 20:05:53 BST

Hi,

I'm trying to create a vserver with three different ip addresses,
therefore I need three aliases: one for eth0 and two for eth1.
They end up named as (checked with ifconfig):

eth0:zumb -> 192.168.10.10
eth1:zumb -> 10.4.0.1
eth1:zumb -> 10.5.0.1

The name of the vserver is zumbi.
Shouldn't the last two have different names? Should I name the
vserver with less than four characters (no big deal)? Should I not
worry about this?

Many thanks,

--
Ramiro Brito Willmersdorf            rbw_at_demec.ufpe.br
GPG key: http://www.demec.ufpe.br/~rbw/GPG/gpg_key.txt