From: Gregory (Grisha) Trubetskoy (grisha_at_ispol.com)
Date: Mon 21 Jun 2004 - 14:29:01 BST

I am in favor of a closed list. I think that if you are going to be asking
questions on the list, you might as well take the time to subscribe, and
if you are a regular, then you'd probably be subscribed anyway. I'm
subscribed to a lot of closed lists (all because of spam), and although it
does take a little work to set up your procmail rules or whatever to make
sure that your inbox isn't overwelmed, I can't see it being such a big
deal...

Grisha