From: Thomas Sattler (tsattler_at_gmx.de)
Date: Mon 21 Jun 2004 - 13:50:36 BST

Hi there ...

First of all. Herbert, I'm sorry. I should have written more than the few
lines I wrote to declare my request. I try to unsubscribe from the list
since, I don't know, several weeks. It is not because of some spam-mails,
currently I just do not have the time to read the list itself.

I just took Davids Mail to ask for beeing unsubscribed as the list
management seems not to be repaired.

I'm sorry,
Thomas