From: Liam Helmer (linuxlists_at_thevenue.org)
Date: Thu 17 Jun 2004 - 00:10:32 BST

I've been playing with the alpha vserver tools, and I'm trying to figure
out how to expand a vservers capabilities. I hacked the previous version
to not pass the --secure flag with a certain commandline option, so that
I could do things like run X-Windows or similar applications. I found a
reference to OPTION_INSECURE, but even if I change the scripts so
OPTION_INSECURE is always = 1, it still works securely (reducecap --show
is unchanged in the vserver)

Also, I was wondering if there was any information on how to use the cpu
limitation features (and other scheduling features), and a list of the
config file options that are available for the new vserver tools in
general?

Thanks!
Liam