From: Petar [Lists] (pjn_at_nikolich.org)
Date: Wed 14 Apr 2004 - 04:39:04 BST

Hi All!

I have downloaded from kernel.org 2.4.25 and applied the
full 2.4.25 patch from 13thfloor but am unsure which kernel
options *must* be enabled in "make menuconfig" to build
with vserver support.

The existing kernel .config file is from bf2.4 (2.4.18)
debian woody which is my starting point and the machine is
currently booting with 2.4.25 vanilla kernel without any
problems.

The vserver kernel patch seems to create options in more
than one location under make menuconfig and I am unsure if
I am missing any options.

Assume kernel support for all the options in the 2.4.25 full patchset
(single .diff file download). Where do i find them all?

Regards

Petar