From: Gregory (Grisha) Trubetskoy (grisha_at_ispol.com)
Date: Thu 08 Apr 2004 - 04:16:33 BST

Am I missing something - you're mounting things that are in the shadow
server via --bind - but doesn't this mean that if one of the vservers
unlinks the file in a directory mounted this way, it will be gone for all
other vservers?

BTW, I really wish Linux had something like the FreeBSD unionfs.

Grisha