From: Alex Klymov (al3x__at_gmx.net)
Date: Fri 12 Mar 2004 - 13:44:41 GMT

Hello Chris,
Chris,

I suggest you review your design - to do what you want to do, people invented
shared hosting quite a long time ago. 1 apache/mysql/popd is capable of serving
multiple virtualhosts on the same IP w/o overhead of running multiple
servers/vservers.

 The sole purpose of the vserver project is to provide
close emulation of SEPARATE hardware boxes.