From: Cathy Sarisky (cathy_at_acornhosting.net)
Date: Thu 11 Mar 2004 - 15:18:13 GMT

If they're running on standard ports, I don't see a way to do it for most
of these services, but perhaps someone knows something about NAT that I
don't. (If so, please share - I know of no way to do name-based NAT,
which is what you're asking for.)

You could certainly get it working with Apache by running apache in the
parent server and having it proxy for the vservers, but that doesn't help
you with your other services.

_This_ vserver host has her servers each assigned a publically routable
IP. Much easier, if you can pull it off.