From: John Francis Lee (jfl_at_robinlea.com)
Date: Sat 03 Jan 2004 - 10:47:49 GMT

Hello,

I've run vskel and created a vserver and attempted to start it.

It's clear I should eliminate a lot of the startup scripts in
/etc/rc.d/init.d

But chkconfig seems to work on THE /etc/rc.d/init.d

Do I have to delete all the startup scripts by hand?

If so, which ones ought I to keep?

Thanks.

--
John Francis Lee <jfl_at_robinlea.com>