From: Allen D. Parker II (allenp_at_efn.org)
Date: Wed 31 Dec 2003 - 17:06:29 GMT

James, please contact me off-list in regards to gentoo gotchas. I don't have
the time to get it all down in an email, but I could blow through most of it
verbally. OR... if you can wait a week, I can provide you a "basic" gentoo
install with postfix, apache, mysql, mod_php, syslog-ng and all the normal
stuff in the 2004.0 release.