From: John Francis Lee (jfl_at_robinlea.com)
Date: Tue 16 Dec 2003 - 05:02:15 GMT

Hello again,

I have looked at the script
 install-rh8.0
and decided I will try
 install-rh8.0 minimum

I have just a vserver 'host' installed now.

I have a separate filesystem mounted on /vservers.

I guess that I will end up with two "linux systems" :
 one under /
  the one unshared, separate vserver 'host'
 one under /verservers
  the one shared, via hard links,
  among my vservers

Is this correct?

Can I then update/add/'unify' those rpms I want to share among my
vservers to the second, shared, linux system?

And update/add those rpms or tarballs I want not to share to the
individual vservers?

Do I understand what I'm doing :) ?

Thanks for your help.

--