From: Erik Smit (vserver_at_zoiah.net)
Date: Mon 08 Dec 2003 - 20:08:01 GMT

On Mon, Dec 08, 2003 at 11:42:56AM +0100, Michael Pasdziernik wrote:
> hi alex,
>
> there is a link for a patch vserver+grsecurity on the linux-vserver.org website:
>
> http://www.firehead.org/~jeffrey/linux-vserver/
>
> did you know that? have you tried that? Is this a new link?

I just upgraded my 2.4.21-ctx17 devel machine to 2.4.23-ow1-vs1.20. ow1
is http://www.openwall.com/linux/linux-2.4.23-ow1.tar.gz. This patch
gives me most of the (for me) interesting parts from grsec and applies
cleanly together with vserver so I don't have to hack any source.

The machine has been running for 6 hours now with users working on it
and I haven't seen any unexpected sideeffects yet, so it looks stable to
me.

Regards,

Erik Smit