From: Alex Klymov (al3x__at_gmx.net)
Date: Mon 08 Dec 2003 - 15:36:44 GMT

Hello Michael,

MP> hi alex,

MP> there is a link for a patch vserver+grsecurity on the linux-vserver.org website:

MP> http://www.firehead.org/~jeffrey/linux-vserver/

MP> did you know that? have you tried that? Is this a new link?

Nope , haven't heard of that. Still the difference is that I'm doing
swsusp+grsecurity+vserver, not just grsecurity+vserver. However swsusp can use
some extra #ifdef's because if you disable it bad things start happening.

--
 Alex                            mailto:al3x__at_gmx.net
10:35:10 AM Monday, December 8, 2003 EDT