From: Charles Dale (bug_at_aphid.net)
Date: Thu 20 Nov 2003 - 04:04:33 GMT

Hi Edy,

1. Grab either the v1.0 (stable) or v1.1.5 (development, release candidate)
releases from http://linux-vserver.org/. Further kernel patch development is
happening on linux-vserver.org, superseding the downloads on
www.solucorp.qc.ca

2. If you use the development (1.1.5) release you will need to use Enrico's
util-vserver tools rather than the original "vserver" tools. The
functionality is the same, different backend.

3. You need to post the error message that you got.

Cheers,
Chuck