From: Edy Khang (edy_at_lgatelecom.net)
Date: Thu 20 Nov 2003 - 03:36:49 GMT

Hi All,

I hope someone able to answer my problem.

I have one machine Pentium 200MHz MMX with 256 RAM and 10 GB HDD.
I am trying to install vserver (from www.solucorp.qc.ca) on it with
Debian Distro.
I able to recompile the kernel 2.4.22ctx or 2.4.21ctx and able to
installed it.

When come to compile vserver-0.26, I always got error.

Last time I able to installed on VMWare for testing with vserver-0.22
and kernel 2.4.20.

Any minimum requirement for vserver to run?

Please advice. Thank you.

Regards,
Edy

--
Best Regards,
Edy
IP Engineer
Little Green Apples Pte Ltd.
Privileged, confidential and/or copyright information may be
contained in this e-mail. This e-mail is for the use only of
the intended addressee. If you are not the intended addressee,
or the person responsible for delivering it to the intended
addressee, you may not copy, forward, disclose or otherwise use
it or any part of it in any way whatsoever. To do so is
prohibited and may be unlawful. If you receive this e-mail by
mistake please advise the sender immediately by using the
reply facility in your e-mail software. This message is subject
to and does not create or vary any contractual relationship
between Little Green Apples Pte Ltd (the Company) or any of
its subsidiaries (comprising of LGA Technologies Pte Ltd;
LGA International Pte Ltd; & LGA Telecom Pte Ltd) and you.
By opening any attachment to this message, you also agree to
accept the risk that it may contain a virus or damaging code,
and you agree that the sender and/or the Company and its
subsidiaries will not be liable for any loss or damage
thereby caused.