From: Gerald Leier (gl_at_revolto.at)
Date: Thu 30 Oct 2003 - 17:31:28 GMT

hi folks,

i installed vserver a few weeks ago (intel). it all works fine. now i
wanted to install it on another host (sparc).

i downloaded patch-2.4.22ctx-17c.gz and recompiled the kernel. all works fine.

but... where to get the tools ?(like vserver, newvserver,vserver-stat)

is there any "this patch works with this tools on this distribution" information ?

i fetched vserver-0.23.src.tar.gz but it seems a little strange to me....

it uses shellmod ( i run debian woody and couldnt find this as a package)

the version i run on my other ctx-patched host (a mixture of debian pkgs and
source insatllation) uses simple bash as interpreter.

is anyone able to point me to the necessary tools to get this baby going ?

thanks
 gerald