From: Herbert Poetzl (herbert_at_13thfloor.at)
Date: Wed 01 Oct 2003 - 01:36:56 BST

On Tue, Sep 30, 2003 at 07:27:14PM +0200, Martin List-Petersen wrote:
> On Tue, 2003-09-30 at 18:35, Herbert Poetzl wrote:
> > Dear VServer Community!
> >
> > a) Setup a new mailing list, (probably mailman) with
> > automated archive, spam filter and lower latency.
>
> This can actually happen the same place as the list
> for the ipv6 vserver changes list.

Hi Martin!

sounds to me like a very diplomatic wording for
volunteering to do this ... 8-)

if my judgement on this is correct, I would say:

yes, please, go ahead, set it up, including the
archives, we'll test it one month (October) in
parallel to the existing list, and switch with
1st of November ...

thanks in advance,
Herbert