From: Herbert Poetzl (herbert_at_13thfloor.at)
Date: Wed 01 Oct 2003 - 01:30:56 BST

On Tue, Sep 30, 2003 at 04:38:08PM -0400, Jason Korkin wrote:
>> 2) somebody providing the enormous disk space required to
>> do automated kernel building and testing (more details
>> on that in a later posting)
>
> We're a hosting provider that uses the Vserver technology. We would be
> happy to donate one of our older (yet still quite fast) DELL servers for
> Vserver project use. We are currently undergoing a major overhaul on
> all of our shared and VPS servers and have quite a few "spare" machines
> now.

sounds great!

> If you are interested, let me know and we'll setup a machine for you.
> All we ask is that you give us some sort of recognition for providing
> the server and bandwidth.

of course I am ...

just let me know your terms/conditions/wishes and I
assure you we'll try to arrange a win/win situation ...

we just have to make sure that the equipment is used
in the best possible way to aid vserver development ...

thanks in advance,

Generated on Wed 01 Oct 2003 - 02:26:43 BST by hypermail 2.1.3