From: Allen Parker (allenp_at_hardcore-linux.net)
Date: Thu 04 Sep 2003 - 08:43:29 BST

Ok, work really sucks (haven't had much time for "pet projects" like
vservers or getting the rsync/ftp/web mirror up inside a vserver, let alone
at all). I tried the S_START variable and I'm still getting the
following...

New security context is 2
Can't execute /etc/rc.d/rc (No such file or directory)

I'm using the "latest" 0.22 vserver tools package compiled without errors on
a gentoo machine, should I attempt to hack it up to work with my gentoo
image and break redhat?

cat /etc/vservers/vs00.conf outputs:
S_CONTEXT=2
IPROOT=xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx