From: desman_at_gmx.de
Date: Fri 18 Jul 2003 - 18:26:44 BST

okok,

i learned my lesson.

So to Herbert because i said the patch isn`t working.

I can`t test if it works now because i`m afraid to change the context id`s
to constant numbers because i don`t know if an existing context would run
into trouble if another context get`s his number.

Sorry one more and thank you for your logical hint paul *sigh*

Greetings

Oliver