From: Dariush Pietrzak (eyck_at_ghost.anime.pl)
Date: Thu 17 Jul 2003 - 07:30:21 BST

> has anyone tried yet to run a kernel with both ctx and grsecurity
> patches applied? The patches apply pretty fine except for a "conflict"
> in kernel/signal.c which probably can easily be resolved, however, the
> question is, will both work well together? Would be nice to get some
> feedback if anyone has tried. Thanks!
 No, they don't work together.
This was tested and tried in WOLK tree, the solution WOLK took was to ifdef
ctx/grsec so you can't select them both.

 As you can imagine, those patches both touch the same parts of a kernel...
what I would like, is to seperate grsec into parts that conflict with ctx
and those that don't.. that would be nice...

--
Mayoi komuno wa Usuyami no sekai, Dariush Pietrzak
Key fingerprint = 40D0 9FFB 9939 7320 8294  05E0 BCC7 02C4 75CC 50D9