From: Dariush Pietrzak (eyck_at_ghost.anime.pl)
Date: Sun 13 Jul 2003 - 10:27:40 BST

Hello,
 I'm trying to run X from inside vserver and get this error:

######################
Fatal server error:
xf86EnableIOPorts: Failed to set IOPL for I/O
######################

Do I need to give some CAP to my vserver?

( i created tty0 and tty9 for it to work,
I also unhappily gave it /dev/mem, but I get this
(WW) xf86ReadBIOS: Failed to open /dev/mem (Operation not permitted)
I hope I can remove this device...

also this:
Using vt 9
(--) using VT number 9

(WW) Open APM failed (/dev/apm_bios) (No such file or directory)
Do I need this?
)

--
Mayoi komuno wa Usuyami no sekai, Dariush Pietrzak
Key fingerprint = 40D0 9FFB 9939 7320 8294  05E0 BCC7 02C4 75CC 50D9