From: gdecourt_at_yahoo.com
Date: Tue 08 Jul 2003 - 23:28:47 BST

 Hi again Alex,

 I really don't want to bother you, but I REALLY need
to implement some configurations in my vservers to it
start being useful for my needs, and based on that, I
make you this questions:
- Can you send me something like a HOW-TO install your
packages that you have in your website?
- Does exist any other developer that creates add-ons
for vservers like you?
- The memory limit for vserver that you said that
created, is in wich package?
- Does exist anyway to we also set a limit for
bandwith usage for each vserver?
 *** THIS IS IT ***
  So, THANK YOU VERY MUCH for your attention, and I am
waiting your answer.
  Regards