From: Brian Ipsen (Brian.Ipsen-dated-1058008452.83100b_at_andebakken.dk)
Date: Sat 05 Jul 2003 - 12:14:11 BST

Hi,

> Umm, has anybody in canada ever heard of spamassassin? this is
> starting to
> annoy me.. i'm getting more SPAM through you than otherwise in my email!

Aparently not.... But combining SpamAssassin with TMDA is even more
effective - even though it sometimes have some drawbacks (e.g. is someone
replies to a spam message, and it also is marked as spam on the
mailing-list - then TMDA is requesting a confirmation of the message from
the sender)...

Even sourceforge.net doesn't use SpamAssassin on their lists - in which case
I'm glad, that SpamAssassin catches those entries and TMDA requires a
confirmation from the sender before the message hits my mailbox....

Regards,

/Brian

Generated on Sat 05 Jul 2003 - 12:32:41 BST by hypermail 2.1.3